On October 11, the Sustainable Futures Speaker Series will host a panel discussion on zero-emission vehicles. For this special event, we’re bringing together experts in local planning, state regulation, mass transit, and advanced fuel infrastructure development, to share strategies for achieving a ZEV rollout on the north coast.
- Leslie Baroody, Air Pollution Specialist, Advanced Clean Cars Branch, California Air Resources Board
- Jerome Carman, Senior Research Engineer at the Schatz Center
- Aisha Cissna, Transportation Specialist at Redwood Coast Energy Authority
- Anthony Harrison, Director of Public Policy at ChargePoint, Inc.
- Keith Malone, Public Affairs for the California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Greg Pratt, General Manager at Humboldt Transit Authority
- and moderator Kevin Fingerman, Assistant Professor in Environmental Science & Management and Faculty Associate at the Schatz Center.
The Sustainable Futures Speaker Series at Humboldt State creates interdisciplinary discussion, debate, and collaboration around issues related to energy, the environment, and society. Fall 2018 lectures are held on Thursdays from 5:30-7 pm in HSU Siemens Hall 108. For details on upcoming events or to request accessibility accommodations, visit our series events page or call (707) 826-4345.