Thanks to the California Energy Commission for its leadership in supporting innovative, clean energy projects across the state! The EPIC program is now entering its 10th year, with over $1 billion in funding to date.
We’ve been honored to receive support from the CEC’s EPIC program for a number of projects including:
- The Redwood Coast Airport Microgrid
- CA North Coast offshore wind feasibility studies: Seabird distribution in 3D
- Blue Lake Rancheria Tribe’s main campus microgrid
- Blue Lake Rancheria Tribe’s “Solar+” small business demonstration microgrid
- California Biomass Residue Emissions Characterization (C-BREC) model
Learn more about the latest EPIC projects, including the Redwood Coast Airport Microgrid, in this year’s EPIC report…
We’re grateful to all of our project partners, whose collaboration is the foundation of our success. Special thanks to the Redwood Coast Energy Authority, PG&E, the County of Humboldt, H.T. Harvey & Associates, and the Blue Lake Rancheria for their ongoing commitment to clean energy solutions for the California north coast.